At Unembeza, we take great pride in ensuring that all of your needs of met. If you have specific dining or dietary needs, medical queries or questions about your comfort and safety, we’re happy to answer them.
What makes us special
- Our position on the greenbelt inside the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate means our closest neighbors are animals that freely roam.
- We are eco-conscious and 5 of our rooms are solar powered.
- An elevated viewing deck adjacent to our large swimming pool gives guests magnificent views of the mountains. It’s a unique spot for a sundowner cocktail.
- Our proximity to the Lowveld’s many attractions, such as the Kruger National Park and the Blyde River Canyon, makes us an ideal base from which to explore the area.
- Mountain biking and walking trails leave directly from the lodge.
- The absence of lions, elephants, buffalos and rhinos on the estate means that you are free to explore on your own and discover your inner ranger.
- Our convenient, central location makes us the ideal place to start or end an African safari
- A curated selection of custom safaris, tours and activities sets us apart from other lodges.
- Our on-site Unembeza Bush Spa.
- Rates are per room per night and inclusive of VAT.
- No children under the age of 6 years.
- 7 Rooms can be connected as family rooms.
- Rooms have extra length king beds (no twin options).
- Laptop size electronic safes.
- All rooms and public areas are non-smoking. Guests can smoke in front of their rooms on the patio only.
- Check out time is 10h00 check in time is 14h00.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate.
- Lunch platters available at ZAR 175 per room.
- Dinner served as a 4 course meal at ZAR 350 per person in 2018.
- No self-catering
- Provisional bookings will be held for a maximum of 14 days.
- No notification will be sent upon cancellation.
- A 50% deposit is required within 5 days to confirm a booking (for bookings longer then one night)
- A 100% deposit is required within 5 days to confirm a booking for one night.
- Special promotions/discounts require a 100% non refundable deposit.
- The balance is required within 42 days prior to arrival.
- Failure to pay the balance will result in a cancellation and full refund of your deposit.
- Free cancellation is available 42 days prior to arrival upon which you will receive a full refund of your deposit, after that a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Deposits can be made into our South African or Dutch Bank accounts.
- At the lodge we accept cash, VISA and MasterCard (no foreign currency).
Other important information:
- No pets allowed.
- No motorcycles allowed on the estate.
- All tariffs quoted are subject to change, without prior notice. However, rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honoured.
- Rates exclude all beverages, gratuities, laundry, lunch, dinner and all extra activities.
- We have access to 24 hour emergency medical support should it be required.
- Unembeza is located in a low-risk malaria area. We recommend that guests take prophylactics and suggest you consult your doctor before travelling.
- There are a number of free-roaming leopards on the estate, so be vigilant when walking or cycling on the reserve and make sure children are supervised by one of our guides, or by yourself.